Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently Playing
Shadows of War the sequel to Shadows of Mordor.
Sleepy
I played that, loved it, got to the end game, then got a damn game killing bug. It enraged me so much I never touched it again (I'm sure the bug is fixed now), but it will make me think twice about playing the next one.

This version certainly had a more aggressive grind aspect to it, that I'm not sure I was particularly fond of...
(05-23-2018, 03:35 AM)Duff Moss Wrote: I played that, loved it, got to the end game, then got a damn game killing bug. It enraged me so much I never touched it again (I'm sure the bug is fixed now), but it will make me think twice about playing the next one.

This version certainly had a more aggressive grind aspect to it, that I'm not sure I was particularly fond of...

my daughter gave me the game as a mothers day present. I have noticed its agressive but it's so satisfying when My character grabs the orcs from behind then shnks them. Especially today. The orcs in the town i live in did their usual blocking roads, throwing stones, ect  It got so bad that a whole shopping centre had to be shut for the day. My kids got the day off work. They barely made it out of the mess.  Yup totally enjoy this game Tongue
(05-23-2018, 08:51 AM)beldob Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 03:35 AM)Duff Moss Wrote: I played that, loved it, got to the end game, then got a damn game killing bug. It enraged me so much I never touched it again (I'm sure the bug is fixed now), but it will make me think twice about playing the next one.

my daughter gave me the game as a mothers day present. I have noticed its agressive but it's so satisfying when My character grabs the orcs from behind then shnks them. Especially today. The orcs in the town i live in did their usual blocking roads, throwing stones, ect  It got so bad that a whole shopping centre had to be shut for the day. My kids got the day off work. They barely made it out of the mess.  Yup totally enjoy this game Tongue

The killing mechanics are awesome...especially as you power up.
Far Cry 5. I'm still playing Shadows of War too.
I'm now in the God of War endgame. Loved the game.
God of War isn't on Xbox. So sad.
Risen 3. I often buy kind of decent games for cheap. It isn't bad. One of my last quest was a pirate that had given up his gear for collateral on a drinking debt needed it back to survive the demonic activity that ws going on. But to get his sword seemed to require theft/murder and it wasn't worth it. I'm not sure my character even had the theft skill and I'm not going to murder a room full of people over that. So I'm in Calandor now.
Do you play primarily on your PC?
Totally fucking hanging for Red Dead Redemption 2. October is so far away, and it's sure to slip.