Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I write a good CV?
A good cv is regardless of how many years of working experience you have, it is an essential document for a candidate if he is starting his career or switching his job. You need to write your cv in a way that you are selling yourself, featuring your skills and qualities. If required, you can also take assistance for any cv builder. The ideal structure of a cv is one which starts with all the details, like name and contact information. Then come your personal statement, you need to explain why you are well-suited for the job. Give details of your work history and qualifications, your interests. It is useful to enlist the help of someone else to thoroughly check it, too. This way you’ll get the benefit of catching any CV mistakes you might have missed.
You have given some very useful tips about writing a cv. Actually I was looking for the professional cv writers UK a couple of weeks ago because I was looking forward to a career change. I have been working as an assistant professor in college but I want to work from home as an academic writer. Can you tell what should be my summary if I am changing my career?