Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woo Hoo
I've got my own forum space - take that everyone else.

Ok - gotta get this thing going...how did it work again? A noun, an adjective...unrelated...something like that. Who up for it...will get the first one going in a week or two.
hahaha - was having a look back at some of the old challenge titles...and I think it only fitting to remind us of this one that Bo suggested. Remember, the challenge used to call for two words - unreleated nouns - but one noun could have an associated adjective (as much as I remember what the rules were)

"round 22, where something was to be written using the words "clock" and "ugly monstrous prehistoric unknown sea-creature". Bo was never one for following the rules :-)
woo hoo I'm excited
Me too! Let the writing challenges begin!
(04-09-2018, 02:19 AM)Duff Moss Wrote: hahaha - was having a look back at some of the old challenge titles...and I think it only fitting to remind us of this one that Bo suggested. Remember, the challenge used to call for two words - unreleated nouns - but one noun could have an associated adjective (as much as I remember what the rules were)

"round 22, where something was to be written using the words "clock" and "ugly monstrous prehistoric unknown sea-creature". Bo was never one for following the rules :-)

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 

Ready to get my writing hat on.
SaveSave
SaveSave
Katie M
I think we all can agree on how wonderful this is. It's kind of like, despite our differences in the forum, we could all find harmony and connection with these challenges. I a looking for a word, a better word for that feeling....chomradarie? Darnit, my Grammarly is not correcting my spelling here. Ah, good googly grammar, I got it!
camaraderie
(04-09-2018, 01:11 AM)Duff Moss Wrote: I've got my own forum space - take that everyone else.

Ok - gotta get this thing going...how did it work again? A noun, an adjective...unrelated...something like that. Who up for it...will get the first one going in a week or two.

Congratulations, Duff.   Big Grinlike