BoJack Express
Writing Challenge - Round 4 - Printable Version

+- BoJack Express (https://bojackexpress.com)
+-- Forum: Challenges and Games (https://bojackexpress.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Duffey's Writing Challenge (https://bojackexpress.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Writing Challenge - Round 4 (/thread-94.html)

Pages: 1 2

Writing Challenge - Round 4 - Duff Moss - 05-28-2018

Ok you friggen champions - lets get round 4 going. The words for this round have been provided by Triond and Bojack Express regular and all round South African survivalist Bel. She has suggested we writing something using the words "brick" and "bruise". I like them a lot...but I can't help but wonder if Bel's political climate provided the inspiration ;-)

Alright duderinos...get your inspiration caps on, and I'll open up the results thread in one week, titled "Writing Challenge - Round 4: Results"

Thanks to everyone who has been contributing to date. Keep it up and encourage the others to have a go.

RE: Writing Challenge - Round 4 - Shelob - 05-28-2018

I predict some folks are getting hit in the face with bricks this week. Big Grin

RE: Writing Challenge - Round 4 - Duff Moss - 05-28-2018

(05-28-2018, 11:00 AM)Shelob Wrote: I predict some folks are getting hit in the face with bricks this week. Big Grin

You don't suppose that would leave a bruise ;-)

RE: Writing Challenge - Round 4 - beldob - 05-29-2018

(05-28-2018, 07:50 PM)Duff Moss Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 11:00 AM)Shelob Wrote: I predict some folks are getting hit in the face with bricks this week. Big Grin

You don't suppose that would leave a bruise ;-)

Wouldn't that depend on what type of brick it is? I wonder how many types of bricks there are???

RE: Writing Challenge - Round 4 - Duff Moss - 05-29-2018

In my job, we have a particular piece of technology whereby we refer to certain elements of the hardware as nodes and bricks. Not your typical brick, but would still freaking hurt if I threw it at you - a good 15kg or so per brick :-)

RE: Writing Challenge - Round 4 - beldob - 05-29-2018

(05-29-2018, 01:54 AM)Duff Moss Wrote: In my job, we have a particular piece of technology whereby we refer to certain elements of the hardware as nodes and bricks. Not your typical brick, but would still freaking hurt if I threw it at you - a good 15kg or so per brick :-)

How would you throw a brick that heavy? Over, under, put a spin on it???

(05-29-2018, 06:12 AM)beldob Wrote:
(05-29-2018, 01:54 AM)Duff Moss Wrote: In my job, we have a particular piece of technology whereby we refer to certain elements of the hardware as nodes and bricks. Not your typical brick, but would still freaking hurt if I threw it at you - a good 15kg or so per brick :-)

How would you throw a brick that heavy? Over, under, put a spin on it???

Trebuchet

RE: Writing Challenge - Round 4 - Shelob - 05-29-2018

Reckon a potato gun would launch it?

(05-29-2018, 11:53 AM)Shelob Wrote: Reckon a potato gun would launch it?

Maybe a big ass one...and a rectangular one at that. You'd probably have to use an entire can of deodorant to launch that sucker :-)

RE: Writing Challenge - Round 4 - Shelob - 05-29-2018

I'll use an electric air hose. Thunk!